Early Morning Frankenstein Hair!
Post-Marathon Week Review:

Focus = 100% on Lake Powell Tri(Oct 22).  Biking is my weakest...so that was the primary focus.  I really wish that I could have forced myself to run more miles this past week; but I figured I'd take it easy on running after the marathon.

Monday: 65 Minutes Bike, 1 Mile Swim
Tuesday: 60 Minutes Bike, 1/2 Mile Swim, 20Minutes UP Weights, 10 Min Yoga
Wednesday: 45 Minutes Bike, 3/4 Mile Swim
Thursday: 1.25 Mile Swim, 4.1 Mile Run (Planned to be 8...Legs were NOT feeling it)
Friday: 85 Minutes Bike, 3/4 Mile Swim
Saturday: 1/2 Mile Swim
Sunday: 100 Minutes Bike (FREEZING BALLS), 3.1 Mile Run, 20 Minutes Yoga.  After my bike ride I thought my fingers were about to fall off... Thank you Utah for your cold weather! :(


Beautiful Sunday Morning Bike Ride

Plan for this week
Swim every morning + Strength training 
Bike/Run Bricks in the afternoon
Saturday: Practice Swim/Bike/Run with Sprint lengths 

Registration for the California International Marathon is supposed to reopen on the 16th if the cap is not filled.  **Fingers crossed.  If not... has anyone ran the Tuscan Marathon in Arizona? Any other marathon suggestions before the end of the year?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers