Work Stress & Last week Recap

I have been crazy busy at work the last 2 weeks!!
Ahhh....Stress makes workouts even more enjoyable though :)


Today during my lunch break, this random man came up and asked me if I raced Triathlon.  Now, lets just say I lack in the confidence department, so this made my FREAKING day. :D I know I am FAR from looking like a hard core athlete but I am getting rid of that scrawny looking body - I am starting to look STRONG.  

Anyways - I might have found me someone to do some long cycling rides with on the weekends.  He is lives about a hour out of town; but travels to my area every so often.  


Last weeks workouts: 12.35 Hours
- We have 1 more week of prep work before we up the ante to train for SLC 26.2 and Lake Stevens 70.3
- I've noticed most improvement and increased in comfort in swimming over the past 2 weeks.
- Still running painFREE.  We are going to keep the miles/pace low for 1 more week to make sure my hip is all the way healed. Then increase mileage here I come:)
- Lastly, I freaking LOVE Teresa. She has 100% exceeding what I was hoping out of a coach. (The only thing I wish, is that I lived closer so she could kick my ass in person:D)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers