Last Week Recap:
  • Monday: 60Min Bike, 10Min Abs, 3/4Mile Swim

  • Tuesday: 60Min Bike, 30Min Weights, 1/2Mile Swim

  • Wednesday: 80Min Bike, 20Min Weights

  • Thursday: 60Min Bike, 1Mile Swim 

  • Friday: 90Min Bike, 1/2Mile Swim

  • Saturday: Rest

  • Sunday: 60Min Bike

Why is it I still feel laZZzzzzy???

I stepped on the TM today to give my leg a try - No go.  (MAJOR THUMBS DOWN) The pain did not kill like it use to... but I could still feel it.  I know if I push it to soon I will be back to square one recovering.  Today will be the 16th day since I ran last and it feels like it has been months!!!!!!!!

St.George is in 7 weeks --- Do you it is unrealistic to be ready for it???
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Making sure I get enough protein on a daily basis is a little bit of a struggle for me.  Committing to a Fruitarian Diet a protein supplement is necessary.  I have experimented with SO many different types of protein mixes until I found SYNTRAX Check out these stats on the product:
 

I have been drinking the Fuzzy Navel flavor which is YUMMY!  My sample pack with the other 13 flavors came in the mail this weekend:  Once I try all of the flavors I will do a review. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers