Non-Running Week 6

Week 6.  Still no running :( Booo.  My legs are aching for some mileage.  No matter what variations of work-outs I do; I still feel like I am being 'lazy' and not working out hard enough.  I don't get that heart pounding, exhausted, blissfulness from anything other than running.  OK, enough bitching - last week recap:  
  • Monday: 30min. bike, 3/4mile lap swim

  • Tuesday: 60min. bike, 1/2mile lap swim, Hypertension Sit-ups

  • Wednesday: 1 Mile Swim

  • Thursday: 60min. bike, 1/2mile lap swim, 12 min abs

  • Friday: 60min. bike, 10min abs

  • Saturday: Rest

  • Sunday: 30min Weights, 1 1/2 hour cardio 


I was checking out the Pace groups for the St. George Marathon on the CLIF Website HERE>>> and they had on offer to register with their site and they send you a free sample box. This is what arrived in mine.  I don't eat the bars; but way excited to try that new flavor 'TROPIC PUNCH' bloks.   
 Have a great week everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers