Week 3/10 Recap and Inspiration Photos

Week 3/10 
Goal Miles and Goal LR = 45, 16 
Actual Miles and LR = 50.35, 16


Monday
10.15 Mile Run, Push-ups. Today's run was tough... tough runs make you really appreciate your great runs. 
Tuesday
9.00 Mile Tempo Run, 60 Minutes Easy Cycling (Trainer) with fast intervals on the commercials
Wednesday
10.0 Mile Run,  Push-ups
Thursday
OFF, 45 Minutes Total Body Weights
Friday
16.00 Mile Run AM,  25 Minutes Cycling (Trainer)PM - Shake out on the afternoon for my legs.  First 3/4ths of my long run today was wonderful - the last about 4 miles I was running directly into some intense wind.
Saturday
5.2 Mile Hilly Run,  65 Minutes Cycling (Trainer), 10 Minutes of Tabata HITT cicut
Sunday
40 Minutes Cycling (Trainer) Speed Intervals, 25 Minutes Weights with 10 Minutes of Tabata HITT circuit.  My legs really wanted to run today - but... I was already over my set mileage for the week so I decided to stick to the plan.

Have a great week everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers