Week 2/10, This Is My Strong

Goal Weekly Miles & Long Run: 35-40 and 15
Actual Weekly Miles & Long Run: 50.10 and 15.5

Monday
11.15 Mile Run, 20 Min. Abs/Pushups 
Tuesday
 8.05 Mile Run (Hills), 10 Min. Cycling Trainer Cool Down
Wednesday
 10.05 Mile Run, 40 Min. Cycling Trainer (Intervals), Pushups
Build The Machine
Thursday
REST 3/4 Mile Swim, Abs/Pushups
Friday
15.5 Mile Long Run, Pushups
This long run felt wonderful. Took 1 date at mile 7.5 which was all I needed to fuel the rest of the run.    
Saturday
60 Min. Cycling Trainer (Intervals), 15min. Abs/Pushups
Sunday
5.35 Mile Easy Run, 60 Min Cycling Trainer (Intervals), 35 Min. Ttl Body Weights + Abs

  • Continue to focus on negative splits - All of my runs were!
  • I am LOVING running in the cold weather.
  • I really like not having a 'set' training schedule.  It allows me to listen to my body and respond accordingly.     
  • I have decided cycling on the trainer is a MUCH better workout than on the road.  Especially the interval video I have been doing... hot sweaty mess. 

Have you all seen this part of Saucony.com's webpage?  
You can make your own 'THIS IS MY STRONG' shirt.  
They are not expensive + all shirt profits go to Run For Good Foundation.  

This is what mine would be... what words would you use??????


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers