Training Log & Winter Motivation

Monday
10 Mile Run, 40 Minute Bike, 30 Minutes Upper Body Weights + Abs
Tuesday
9.15 Mile Run
Wednesday
10.10 Mile Run, 3/4 Mile Swim, 20 Minutes Total Body Weights + Abs
Thursday
REST
Friday
11 Mile Run, 80 Minutes Bike
Saturday
1/2 Mile Swim
Sunday
60 Minutes Bike, 30 Minute Upper Body Weights + Abs

  • The last 2 weeks, all of my runs have been negative splits. Something I have really been trying to work on.
  • Biking and Swimming I slacked off on...whoopS 
  • I have felt constantly hungry ALL week long. - Driving me crazy.
  • Didn't get my long run in this week.  After Fridays run I started to feel a little pain in my left ankle.  (What exercises do you do to strengthen your ankles?) I decided it was better to rest it the rest of the week instead of make anything worse. Plus I wanted to be fresh and strong because.... 
Today I start my 10 week training plan for 
Rock N' Roll AZ =)


A little motivation to still get out there and BUILD YOUR MACHINES in this cold weather...
I figure people ski while it is snowing, so I sure as hell can run while its snowing too! =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers