Week Review & Shalane Flanagan

Week 7/10
Goal Miles and Goal LR 50/20
Actual Miles and Actual LR 0/0

Monday: 1 Mile Swim + 500 Meters Board Kicks, 2X15 Myrtle Routine, 60 Min P90X Arms and Chest + 90 Minutes P90X Yoga
Tuesday: 1 Mile Swim + 1X10Myrtle Routine
Wednesday: 1.2 Mile Swim+125Meters Board Kicks, 30Min Jillian Ab Blast, 2X15 Myrtle Routine + Perfect Pushups + 95Min P90X Yoga
Thursday: 60Min Bike Speed Trail Test - Hard effort + 1/2 Mile Swim + 1X15Myrtle Routine
Friday: 40Min Bike Intervals (5 wu, 30 intervals, 5 cd) + 1 Mile Swim + 300 Meters Kick board
Saturday: 90 Minute Bike - Cycled to the movie Atlas Shrugged: Whenever they said the words 'Metal, Money, Business, or Where Is John Gault' I would speed up to 10/10 effort until they said one of those words again, then take it down to 5/10 effort.  Fun way to watch the movie.
Sunday: Rest


I have felt significantly better the past 3 days.  I plan to attempt a run tomorrow.  IF all goes well... I hope I can get in that 20 miler this weekend.  
Would you still run the marathon without at least 1, 20 miler? 
I have 3 weeks... I really do not want my first DNS


I found this video on Shalane Flanagan's webpage: Great warm-up exercises and the last 1/2 of the video (Starting at 4:40) has some great cardio circuits & core strengthening to incorporate into your daily routines! Plus - watching her in the video is wicked motivation!
Sorry Kara, Shalane is my Favorite :D




Last week of 2011 - Make it a POSITIVE one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers